Monday, January 25, 2010

My Dance has Begun...

How is it possible to be this in love? My heart burns with an all consuming passion. Jesus, the lover of my soul has pursued me and won. All this time I was searching for a love to fill the empty space in my soul. The space, that lingered of loneliness and incompleteness. Last night, I met Jesus face to face in our secret place. He said now is the time. Now beloved, the time has come that you believe I am your Bridegroom, your husband, the only one your heart should desire. As my soul floated into the Heavens, there in the night we danced, as newlyweds on their wedding night. In His presence I felt completely safe and at peace. Resting in His arms my soul ceased striving. It was completely satisfied in my lover’s arms. This is what I have been looking for. Jesus has shown me this love that no other could fulfill. He has "Set me as a seal over His heart, as a seal on His arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: it burns like a blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned" (Song of Songs 8:6). Can this love be real? A love as strong as death, burning like a blazing fire, this is what love I know. Jesus has called me into His throne room. I won’t relent. My feet will run with the quickness after my lover. He beckons me and I answer. My soul burn’s with a longing for Him. Though He constantly consumes me, I have yet to get enough. He calls me His glorious princess, and brings me into His palace leading me in with joy and gladness. I meet my King face to face. He is enthralled by my beauty (psalm 45:11). He sees me as Holy. I bow before my King, for He is worthy of my praise. He lifts my face to the sky and His light makes my face radiant. This is what I was created for; this is what I live for. One look on His face, one glance at His eyes ignites the flame in my heart. He brings me into His Holy place and I dance! I dance for my King. I sing His praises. This is it. I have found what my soul hungers for. I have found the one this desire in my heart burns for. There is no need to seek any longer, no need to wait on the watch tower anymore. My beloved has sought me, found me, pursued me and won me. My love romance has begun. It is better than I could have ever imagined. My dance has begun and its one that never ends. It is pure beauty. My heart throbs and swells with joy (Isaiah60:5). He has allured me into the wilderness and spoken tenderly to me there. We are betrothed together forever, in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion. We are betrothed in faithfulness and I call Him Lord (Hosea 2:14 ). He is my maker, my Husband. The Lord Almighty is His name-the Holy One of Israel is my redeemer (Isaiah 54:5). There is no greater love than this. It fulfills my desires and consumes me. His love is more than enough for me.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! I've just recently come accross your blog and it's great! I gave you a Beautiful Blogger award. You can check it out on my blog! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete